ANNOUNCEMENTS



Sunday, April 30, 2017

Order in Existence

How can I verify that I have attained Wisdom?  Wisdom can be verified in one’s behaviour, in one’s work and in the form of Order in one’s living.  I verified my own behaviour and work dozens of times and found my living to be in the form of Order.  However, human tradition is not yet in the form of Order.  My orderly living once again gives evidence of my Realization (which is to understand things as they are in existence).  This keeps further affirming my Realization.  This is the way one lives based on Realization.  Therefore we can conclude - Human being lives (participates) in Order based on Realization upon attaining Wisdom.  Animal world participates in Order by specie-conformation.  Plant world participates in Order by seed-conformation.  Mineral world participates in Order by configuration-conformation.

- Excerpt from English Translation of Jeevan Vidya Ek Parichaya.

No comments: