ANNOUNCEMENTS



Sunday, January 22, 2017

Three Premises for Wisdom

I got assured within myself that the code of conduct of humanness can be incorporated in the Nation’s Constitution and if that is done humaneness would become evident as National Character.  I am rooted in humaneness myself.  I am proficient and living evidence of this knowledge.  I have understood ‘existence’ and I can impart that understanding to you.  I have understood ‘jeevan’ (consciousness) and I can impart that understanding to you.  I have understood conduct of humanness and I can impart that understanding to youOne becomes ‘wise’ as a result of having understood these three premises of wisdom and thereby becoming liberated from bondage of illusion.  Elders had said Moksha means liberation of self from transmigration (to heaven and hell).  While in reality Moksha has nothing to do with transmigration.  No one ever went anywhere outside, nor would anyone ever come from somewhere outside.  All that is, is in existence.

- An Excerpt from English Translation of 'Jeevan Vidya - Ek Parichaya'

No comments: