ANNOUNCEMENTS



Sunday, January 22, 2017

There is no cause of bondage left in me!

I found the following maxim as answer to my question on Moksha and Bondage.  “When a human being becomes wise, he becomes liberated from the bondage of illusion.”  Now the question is – What is the procedure of becoming wise for any human being?  I scrutinized myself on this maxim and found there is no cause of bondage left in me.  Then why not give rise to this state in everyone!  What would happen if every human being achieves this state?  Then the vision that I had shared with you earlier would get realized - The Earth would become heaven, Humans would become gods, religiosity would prevail, and good would happen always.  The good would become established in the form of tradition forever.  Thereafter I started examining myself whether I will be able to communicate all this knowledge?  Do people have its need or not?  All this (effort of spreading this knowledge) started after finding 'yes' as answer to these two questions.  

- Excerpt from English Translation of Jeevan Vidya - Ek Parichaya 

No comments: